Information for the processing of personal data
Pursuant to the General Regulations on the Protection of EU Member States 2016/679, the data controller informs you that:
- a) the processing of your personal data will be carried out in execution of:
- contractual obligations: supply of goods and services to guests;
- legal obligations: invoicing, mandatory entries and accounting records, communication to the requesting authorities;
- communication to banks and similar institutions, for credit collection activities and for other activities related to contractual obligations;
- offer of services during the stay (secretarial service, correspondence delivery, reservation of external services) or after the stay (communication of special offers, events or similar)
The processing will take place with manual and / or automated systems designed to store, manage and transmit the data, with logic strictly related to the purposes, personal data are stored in electronic devices (smartphones, tablets, personal computers) of the data controller and they are adequately protected with information systems by external intrusion. Conservation time is strictly necessary for carrying out the activities referred to in point a) and does not exceed the duration of 1 year.
- b) In case of your refusal to give your consent regarding points 1,2,3 of paragraph a) it will result:
- the impossibility to establish or continue the relationship, or to carry out certain operations, if the data are necessary for the execution of the relationship or operation;
- the impossibility of carrying out some operations that require the communication of data to parties functionally connected to the execution of the same;
- non-disclosure of data to subjects carrying out additional activities, not functionally related to the execution of the relationship.
At any time you can request access to your data, integration and cancellation, by sending e-mail to: email@example.com
The data controller is the company which owns and owns the website.
Wedding in Positano by Chiara D’Amico P.IVA 04239540653